I am so excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. As a new blogger this is a pretty big deal to me && great motivation for an upkeep for future blog posts.
I am so very thankful for Zuzana of Being a Mama Abroad for recognizing me. You are awesome! Zuzanas page discusses general parenting with her precious baby girl and life abroad such as raising her beauty in a foreign land and her views on it as well. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed!
About the Blogger Recognition Award
So what exactly is the Blogger Recognition Award? It’s an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers to reward their hard work. Let me tell you, it feels amazing to earn the recognition of the blogging community.
Once nominated, you can either accept or ignore the award. Upon accepting this award, there are few rules you need to follow:
- Write a blog post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How Jenn V – Beautifully Hectic – Mom of 3 started?
I already have a beautiful baby girl who is going to be 2 yo in November, and in August I had given birth to the most amazing twin boys ever. To say the least, it has been some journey. I decided to start a blog because throughout both pregnancies I had many experiences I thought maybe another mommy out there can relate too. Although what I write is not always necessarily correct in everyones eyes, it is what in fact works for me and maybe others feel the same way. If not its ok, I’m having fun.
Honestly, I thought I’d have no time whatsoever to start a blog (being that I do have 3 children under the age of 2 right now) but I think I am killing it! HaHa! All kidding aside, it is the most beautiful thing in life to raise these beauties but I’m not gonna lie it is hectic and to me, that’s where the Beatifully Hectic part comes in… All in all when the kiddies are sleeping, it gives me a chance to relax while writing this blog posts and to truly express myself and my creativity.
My Advice to New Bloggers
Being a new blogger myself, I’m not too sure me giving advice for any blogger would be best but from my short experience I can tell you this much:
- Love what you write – If you feel like you want to write a blog post on a certain subject, and you have experience you want to share with others… just do it. Your best blog posts come from something you are passionate writing about and if you are knowledgeable in that area you will write your best pieces. You cannot just sit there and write about something for the hell of it, it won’t make sense and how much can you truly write about something you have no idea about or personal experience.
- Network – I have met a lot of great bloggers who have given me so much advice and tips on writing blogs from both Twitter && Facebook. We are in this blog life together and it’s great to meet people from all areas of the world. Everyone has a story and to have blogging in common with someone just opens up your eyes to so many different things.
My Nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award
There were so many blogs I was considering to nominate but I could only pick 15, so here are my favourites.
- Orchids+Sweet Tea
- Jen’s Life and Style
- A Beautiful Distance
- Project Life Wellness
- The Nuanced Notebook
- PAE Reviews
- Supernerdydad Reviews
- Travelling Wanderer
- Female Original
- Hebah Pervaiz
- Cardigan Jezebel
- A Full Heart Vibes
- Dayna Lynn
- A Southern Girl’s Blog
Keep up the good work fellow bloggers… You guys rock !!
PHOTO CREDIT: https://unsplash.com/photos/7bVMdNYzH_8