Let me just start off by saying I was super excited to receive my 1st FabFitFun Box. I’ve seen it advertised everywhere… I’ve seen the videos, the products and this time I just couldn’t resist. I had to get a box!!! Being that it was such a good deal, I actually got the yearly subscription and let’s just say I am not disappointed. I’m a very humble, simple person so to get all of these products I probably would never go out and buy is a real treat because I’m trying new things.
I’m going to show you the actual items I received in the box and a little bit about each of them:
1) Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion: Never heard of this product but in the description, it says its a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that provides shine-free hydration for blemish-prone skin and right there that’s what won me over. It is lightweight, definitely feels good on my skin and it always feels refreshing.
2) Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler: I haven’t tried this yet but since I do my own nails with Jamberry (Check out my site for more info: https://jennv.jamberry.com/us/en/) I will put this into good use.
3) KNC Beauty All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Masks (5 Pack): I’m not going to lie, I was a bit eerie on trying this just because I didn’t want my lips getting crazy puffy BUT I took the chance because I had nowhere to go and I figured if I looked ridiculous my kids & husband would be the only ones to see it. To my surprise, my lips felt great afterward, very refreshing.
4) Dove Exfoliating Body Polish: I know I probably sound like I’m trying to sell the product but all kidding aside I am totally in love with this stuff. First off it feels amazing on my skin and then afterward I smell AMAZING… my husband even liked the smell and asked if I had any left for him l0l… You can get yours HERE … I just literally placed my order. I’m seriously obsessed with it!
5) Free People x Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask: Let’s just say after a long day with the kiddies this is exactly what I need. I literally put it in the freezer for 5-10 and rest it on my eyes & it feels soooooo good… so relaxing. I’m in love with it!
6) ANDERSON LILLEY Sunset Collection Candle in Manhattan Beach: The smell is a-m-a-z-i-n-g all kidding aside. I don’t even want to use it because I like it so much. I’m going to save it for my new house when I move.
7) Maya Brenner Designs LOVE Bracelet: I’m not your usual bracelet person but this is perfect for me. It’s lightweight, small and very cute!
8) Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch: if anyone knows me then you know I am not the type of person to go out and buy a clutch so getting one that fits me perfectly was a plus. its a subtle color, lightweight and the perfect size.
9) Physique 57 Massage Roller: another item I would never go out and decide to buy but it feels GREAT.
10) ISH Lip Statement Palette: this product is beautiful but it’s not for me. I’m actually going to give it to my bestie because she can pull it off way better than me .
All in all I am very pleased with the Spring 2018 box and I really can’t wait to see what the other ones will be filled with.
You can get yours here & you get $10 off your 1st box if you use my code: CLICK HERE
This blog post contains affiliate links. Read more about my disclosure policy here.